Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.159 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 757,953 Dinar (Bs 6,415) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (35 minutes ago)