Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 755,526 Dinar (Bs 6,381) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)