Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,297 Dinar (Bs 8,952) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)