Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.068 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 602,367 Dinar (ARS $8,244) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)