Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41160 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 782,971 Dinar (COL$1,902,275) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)