Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40631 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 841,491 Dinar (COL$2,071,035) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)