Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 511,225 Dinar ($433) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)