Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.613 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 404,746 Dinar (ARS $5,353) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)