Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 762,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 743,377 Dinar (ARS $11,021) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)