Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 380.048 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 536,852 Dinar (R$ 1,413) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)