Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.467 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 848,790 Dinar ($b5,009) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)