Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.847 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 858,566 Dinar ($b4,967) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)