Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.230 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 801,769 Dinar ($b4,655) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (33 minutes ago)