Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 899,570 Dinar (756 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)