Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,683 Dinar (846 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (28 minutes ago)