Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 378.247 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 631,477 Dinar (R$ 1,669) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)