Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 330.230 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 286,364 Dinar (867TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)