Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 275.516 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 753,849 Dinar (RM2,736) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (27 minutes ago)