Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 285.426 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 878,407 Dinar (RM3,078) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)