Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.531 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 407,562 Dinar (RM1,518) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)