Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.447 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 752,005 Dinar (RM2,470) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)