Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03635 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 970,898 Dinar (﷼ 26,712,431) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)