Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.738 IQD / YER
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 812,953 Dinar (171,585 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)