Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.725 IQD / YER
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 501,039 Dinar (106,041 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)