Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1180.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 852,945 Dinar ($723) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (24 minutes ago)