Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.832 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 767,262 Dinar (ARS $24,104) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)