Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.717 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 756,619 Dinar (L 15,219) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)