Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.362 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 503,883 Dinar (L 10,005) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)