Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.549 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,290 Dinar (Mex$ 17,781) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)