Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.866 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 422,691 Dinar (Mex$ 6,724) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)