Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.320 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,895 Dinar (Mex$ 14,884) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)