Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.225 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 687,233 Dinar (ARS $22,009) in San Luis.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)