Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.733 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 694,031 Dinar (ARS $11,817) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)