Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.823 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 368,251 Dinar (ARS $4,794) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)