Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.813 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,026,150 Dinar (Php44,981) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (39 minutes ago)