Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.788 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 618,843 Dinar (ARS $10,527) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)