Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 IQD / CRC
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 923,044 Dinar (₡ 452,497) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)