Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.715 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 504,612 Dinar (Php21,278) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)