Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.777 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 439,606 Dinar (CH$247,434) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)