Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.409 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,481 Dinar (Mex$ 14,292) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 751,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)