Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.840 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 485,084 Dinar (ARS $6,569) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)