Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,137,353 Dinar ($963) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)