Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.32851 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 264,669 Dinar (805,660 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)