Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.175 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 480,801 Dinar (R$ 1,278) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)