Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 986,466 Dinar (R$ 2,660) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)