Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.472 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,403 Dinar (ARS $14,031) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)