Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.710 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 507,442 Dinar (ARS $6,615) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (41 minutes ago)