Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1191.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,424 Dinar ($1,014) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 804,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)