Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 457,958 Dinar ($388) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (41 minutes ago)