Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,149,299 Dinar ($986) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)