Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 663,107 Dinar ($569) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)