Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 557,423 Dinar ($472) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)