Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 367,841 Dinar ($316) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)