Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1381.235 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,330 Dinar (€790) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)