Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.436 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,103 Dinar (€856) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (14 minutes ago)