Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 571,327 Dinar (€450) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)