Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 367,787 Dinar (Rp 4,149,361) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)