Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08750 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 689,375 Dinar (Rp 7,878,144) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)