Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 894.402 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 781,608 Dinar (874 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)