Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 833.035 IQD / LYD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 442,955 Dinar (532 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)