Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.483 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 537,583 Dinar (R 6,145) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)