Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.198 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 534,258 Dinar (R 6,345) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)