Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,755 Dinar (€839) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)