Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 835.185 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 605,990 Dinar (NZ$726) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (38 minutes ago)