Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 849.172 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 934,753 Dinar (NZ$1,101) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)