Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.157 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,174,375 Dinar (€853) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)