Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.914 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,098 Dinar (€796) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)