Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1391.461 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,230,642 Dinar (€884) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (40 minutes ago)