Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,198 Dinar (€834) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (44 minutes ago)