Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.344 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 477,862 Dinar (€386) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)