Cost of living in Rohtak, India vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.742 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 796,505 Dinar (₨47,576) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 771,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)