Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,539,725 Dinar ($1,319) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 796,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (39 minutes ago)