Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.225 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 821,406 Dinar (ARS $26,306) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)