Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,494 prices entered by 548 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 369.285 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 903,457 Dinar (R$ 2,447) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 110,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)