Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,910 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 942,101 Dinar (R$ 2,629) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 781,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)