Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,357 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.076 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 961,230 Dinar (R$ 2,794) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)