Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.068 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 731,899 Dinar (ARS $10,017) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)