Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.563 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 503,234 Dinar (ARS $6,749) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)