Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.175 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 541,080 Dinar (R$ 1,438) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)