Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,131,460 Dinar (€806) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 795,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)