Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1364.503 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 890,868 Dinar (€653) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 2 hours ago)