Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,346 Dinar (€726) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)