Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 611,975 Dinar (€477) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)