Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.449 IQD / ISK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 563,996 Dinar (53,974 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (31 minutes ago)